TRADING TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
These terms are those of JEM Cutters cc, 128 Crompton Street, Pinetown, South Africa. Hereinafter referred to as the Company.
1. The risk in the goods shall pass to the purchaser on delivery, but the ownership remains with the Company until they have been paid in full.
2. Prices charged for goods shall be those ruling at the time of dispatch and the right to withdraw any items in the range or to alter prices without prior notice is reserved by the Company.
3. In the case of Account holders, payment of all invoices is due by the 28th of the month following the month of invoice and is strictly nett. The Company may hold up orders for delivery until the overdue accounts have been paid. FIRST TIME ORDERS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY PAYMENT.
4. Shortages, breakages and complaints must be notified to us within three days of receipt. Failure to notify the Company of any damage as soon as possible could result in losing the right to compensation.
5. Return of goods for credit must be agreed with the Company prior to dispatch and excepting where the Company prior to dispatch and excepting where the Company is at fault, a service charge of ten percent of the credit value will be made.
6. Only a Director of the Company has the right to vary these terms, and then only in writing.